Combining decades of clinical experience with cutting-edge design, the Hahn™ Tapered Implant is a contemporary dental implant tailored to the demands of modern implant dentistry. Precisely engineered to meet the exacting requirements of implant pioneer Dr. Jack Hahn, this advanced system addresses today’s clinical challenges with a blend of time-tested features and innovation.
Hahn Tapered Implants feature an array of sizes that allow for placement in all regions of the mouth, from tight anterior spaces to second molar sites. A pronounced thread pattern with self-tapping grooves is designed to facilitate swift, efficient delivery. The dual-lead thread design also enables precise directional control during placement and has demonstrated excellent primary stability in all bone types — even in fresh extraction sockets.
- Official implant of the Misch International Implant Institute
- Designed by prominent implantologist, Dr. Jack Hahn
- Outstanding primary stability and crestal bone preservation
- Strong, stable, conical internal hex prosthetic connection
- Surgically compatible with widely used tapered implant instrumentation